About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 5 December 2020

Ciate Day 5 - Lucky 7

 This is a doubler from 2016.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It is a nice pinky coral leaning cream. It was slightly streaky on the first coat but nothing serious and builds up nicely on the second. I think this is slightly more pinky than the 2016 version. It is really nice and lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

25 comments:

  1. Cudowny kolor, mój ulubiony <3

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello. Passing by, seeing, praising and leaving wishes for a very happy Sunday
    Poetic greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful coral shade! I have a dress in a very similar colour, it reminds me of that :) So pretty!

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) It's another hot one here!

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that dress would look lovely with this! Thank :-D

      Delete
  4. I love shades of coral in varnishes. This one is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really sweet colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is one of the prettiest shades yet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holiii Ananka !!!
    I love this polish color. It is perfect for the spring-summer season.
    Bsssos !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ideal for the warmer months for sure! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. This is such a pretty summer shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is perfect for summer! Thanks :-D

      Delete