About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Ciate Day 9 - Unrestricted Glam

 



This is a doubler from 2014.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a lovely black polish, very rich and creamy. The formula is different from the 2014 version! I like this one and it lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 8/10

20 comments:

  1. I like the black, it would be great for nail art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would, sadly no skill! Thanks Bill :-D

      Delete
  2. Kolor nie mój, ale efekt świetny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love black nail polish! This one looks great and it is wonderful that it lasts well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the black nails!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks just great :) A girl can't have too many black polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about these vampy shades! I love it.

    ReplyDelete