About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 19 December 2020

Ciate Day 19 - Midnight In Paris

 This is a doubler from 2017.




This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat). It is a nice dark blue polish with silver glitters. I think it is slightly less sparkly than the 2017 version. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly with glitters
Removal = easy and no staining!
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10

42 comments:

  1. Looks like stars in the sky, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looking very nice, thanks for sharing! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks same to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-D

      Delete
  3. Amazing color.
    Merry Christmas to you and to your family!
    May 2021 will be full of joy, health and love, for you and you loved ones.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Christmas wishes. I wish you and your family all the best. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. So dramatic and beautiful, the name is very appropriate because this nail polish does invoke midnight to me. I might look for this one, I really like it. BTW Have you planned your Christmas manicure yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name is perfect isn't it! Thanks Ivana. Oh no I haven't yet, I will think about it tomorrow and will post it on 25th if I have time :-D

      Delete
  5. This is very pretty but I agree, not as sparkly as the 2017 version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you see that they must have changed the formula a tad! Thanks Cassie :-D

      Delete
  6. Me encanta ese color con brillo ๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola! me encanta este esmalte, es precioso. Besos

    ReplyDelete