About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Ciate Day 8 - Peachy Cheeks

 



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It isn't really my colour, bit too brown for my liking and it isn't peach as the name would suggest haha! It is, however, a one coater and quick drying, so not all bad. It lasted really well and it did grow on me.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 7/10

33 comments:

  1. No, it's definitely isn't peach but I like it because it reminds me of caramel:). Nice nail polish for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is like caramel! Tasty! Thanks Ivana :-D

      Delete
  2. Unhas lindíssimas. Elogio o bom gosto da cor usada.
    .
    Abraço poético

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first comment, the colour resembles a caramel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nie mój kolor, ale podoba mi się efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this would be great for work. Very cool neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Definitely could use this one. Wish I could do something about this hang nail on my thumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes not ideal. There are a few tools that can remove them or try cutting it with clippers? How bad is it?

      Delete
  7. Te quedaron muy bien, te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shade is very interesting, uncommon. And the varnish fits perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it isn't a common is it! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. I definitely see what you mean about it being more brown toned than a traditional peach...but it looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brown is not my colour either but once in a while they do grow on you, don't they :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they actually do. I guess it depends on your mood too! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Nope. I was expecting a bit more peach and a little less camel brown from this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! But it is okay. Good quality though!

      Delete