About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Ciate Day 16 - Beach Melba

 



This is okay to use, streaky to apply and good drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It is streaky on the first coat, but builds up nicely on the second. It is a bit too peachy for my liking and doesn't go well with my tone. This lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Ciate Online

My Personal Rating = 6/10

26 comments:

  1. Natural, beautiful in color.
    So nails look healthier and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty color darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! really beautyfull colour *.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and delicate color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not my colour either, but the name is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an interesting color. I doubt it would flatter my skintone either but I give them credit for including it in the set ... I'm sure it looks gorgeous on some folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah wasn't too great on me at all. Yes I can imagine how good it would look on others!

      Delete