About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 10 - Ciate Mineral Clarity



Yah a texture!!!! :-D

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (4-5 minutes a coat) - sorta slow for a texture though! This is a really nice blue with lovely sparkles. I was really impressed with it and it applied well. Noticed slight tip wear after 24 hours but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = textured
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for at least a minute
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. Prrrretty!! That's a gorgeous colour and I love the sparkles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit - I really like it. have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show d eunhas amei
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this is the best of the Ciates so far :) Lovely texture, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my thinking too! I really like this one :-)

      Delete
  5. Well, you know me and textured polishes ;o), but this one seems to be another exception. It looks really nice.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely! I was really pleased with it ;-)

      Delete
  6. I really like the look of this one - even if I'm not into texture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked :-O Hehe yeah it is a lovely one ;-)

      Delete
  7. It looks good but I like more the previous one that you show us. I know that you don't have facebook, I hope that in the next giveaway facebook is not necessary, I didn't put the rules. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice colour although the one of your previous post I like more. I know that you don't have facebook, I hope that in the next giveaway facebook is not necessary, I didn't put the rules. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah it is lovely! I think I prefer it to the previous post ;-)

      Delete
  9. Perfect color dear! Lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely colour and a great sparkly look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is John :-) I do like the sparkly look it has :-D Thanks.

      Delete
  11. lovely texture! love the colors in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got good colours in there for sure! :-)

      Delete