About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 4 December 2014

Day 4 - Ciate Members Only



Another let down - this one was in last years too! I was hoping it may be a matte version - after what happened on day one with Headliner. I was wrong, it is exactly the same at the one last year!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a nice subtle colour with a gorgeous shimmer. I only swatched this as it was the same as before. Last years lasted well, so I guess this one would have too!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. I understand your disappointment, but it does look sweet on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I don't like having doublers - oh well! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Ciate repeats itself like Essie from time to time... Anyways, lovely shimmer, subtle and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Not great though! The shimmer is really pretty :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks nice on you, but again no colour for me (but I bought 2 beautiful Ciatés yesterday ;o))

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena, maybe as a topper maybe? Oh which ones did you get? :-)

      Delete
  4. It is a cute color with a nice shimmer - but I agree: if they put in the same colors/too many of the same, then the motivation to get a new one next year would be low for me...
    They could create a hype around it if it was 24 LE colors each year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I know tell me about it! It is always a worry and I have a good few large ones too - and I wonder if I'll get doublers with them too...

      Now that's a great idea for sure. :-D

      Delete
  5. This is really lovely but that is not fun that it was the same as last year :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty but slightly let down for sure! :-)

      Delete
  6. Very nice colour. I will try to edit my post and answer your comment later. I will write you here again ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really nice nail polish color.kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, it is nice yeah :-D You too :-D

      Delete
  8. This one is so pretty! So now you have a back up for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Well that's a great way to look at it and positive too ;-)

      Delete
  9. Still good-looking, although nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  10. too bad they're recycling colors from last year :( i guess they didn't think many people would buy it every year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah - damn them lol! Maybe - they should have thought though! ;-)

      Delete