About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 15 December 2014

Day 15 - Ciate Slumber Party







I put this on top of Rimmel Venus. The last four photos are taken with the flash and the end photo has a top coat on it!

This is easy to use and easy to apply. All you need to do is sprinkle the glitter over a wet nail. I tend to use a top coat then quickly sprinkle the glitter over it, then tap the excess off. Make sure you've got a little tub underneath to catch the glitter and then you can put the leftovers back into the bottle! I put a top coat over this (last photo) - the holo glittery bits did still show. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = as long as the base
Lasted well = 8/10 with top coat
Coats = sprinkle over wet nail
Finish = holo glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchase from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

28 comments:

  1. not sure about the base color, but that glitter!! bling bling bling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glitter is amazing! Thanks glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful colour from Ciate. Very festive looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and such a lovely glitter :-)

      Delete
  3. I love that glitter, it looks stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the base color. And the glitter just blow me away :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar nail polish from Sally Hansen - not a glitter but a clear nail polish with glitter very similar to this one. It's Glitz Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful holo glitter <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really pretty glitter with a lovely holo effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holo effect was amazing - my eyes popped a few times hehe ;-)

      Delete
  8. I'm in a christmas mood - glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah - glitter and Christmas go so well :-)

      Delete
  9. Great glitter - anything that makes holo bling bling is close to my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Holo bling bling is fun :-D

      Delete
  10. another lovely holo loose glitter! i like this one more than let it snow since it's darker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really nice. Yeah the sparkles really jump out because it is darker :-)

      Delete