About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day 17 - Ciate Amazing Gracie



Oh no another doubler! Bloody Ciate again! Seriously I cannot believe how many doublers there have been!!!!!! Booooo. Here is the post for Amazing Gracie from last year, when I did a french style.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying (a thin coat 3 minutes and a thick coat 7 minutes). This is really sheer. I used a thin coat at first then two thick coats. It's a pretty and delicate colour. I only swatched this so don't know how long it lasted - but judging from last year's, it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = swatch, but last year's got 8/10
Coat = 3
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. I guess it would be a great idea to find another brand of Christmas calendar next year, in case the double stuff again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm sure other companies make polish calendars! I'll look into it when the times comes next year! :-)

      Delete
  2. The color is so soft and cute I say! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I'm with Rainbowify Me here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty looks. But I don't know what to say about repeating... argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - so delicate and the usual for me ;-) ARGH indeed ;-)

      Delete
  5. Looks as if Ciaté was trying to get rid of certain colours :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I told my husband you posted this and he totally agreed with you Elena :-D hehe

      Delete
  6. I love the color! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, you too! Glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  7. nice soft color! too bad it's another duplicate :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know too many for 2014 :-( It's pretty though :-)

      Delete