About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 19 December 2014

Day 19 - Ciate Candy Cane



This is okay to use and okay to apply. The formula is really thick, but it is okay to handle. Drying time is really slow (about 8-10 minutes a coat!!!!!!). I could not believe the drying time and I refused to use a top coat as I wanted to show the polish as is! I think it's a really pretty glitter and it looks so much fun! I noticed slight tip wear, but it lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use =7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 5/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery madness
Removal = easy with foil method, let soak for at least 1-2 minutes
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. I love it, I like the collection of ciate that you have. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a long drytime - and I can imagine the removal is long too LOL
    But the color really is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah - it's one of the longest I've had in a while! Removal was okay with the foils! It really is :-D

      Delete
  3. Oh wow - there's a party of glitter on your nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful glitter polish, but drying time is really far too long.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit long - but worth it I'd say ;-)

      Delete
  5. amazing, perfect glittery top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of a mermaid's scale. Lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is amazing, looks so festive too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shade which suits you really well. Slow drying time but maybe that's worth it anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it's worth it for sure :-D Thanks Gelic :-D

      Delete
  9. wow, this one is really spectacular *.*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one may not be suitable for a tea with the queen, but I really like it! It would make a pretty base for stamping with black on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol totally yeah ;-) Who knows she might like it :-D It would look good stamped :-)

      Delete
  11. Great review sweetheart...Thx for sharing..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice glitter! too bad it took so long to dry! i wonder if you could use anything other than top coat to get it to dry faster? i tried a spray from OPI before but it didn't work at all for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great one! Yeah I've got the Avon spray one but don't really use it at all! :-)

      Delete