About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 7 December 2014

Day 7 - Ciate Velvet Tuxedo



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (3-4 minutes a coat). It's a pretty dark grey colour with a subtle shimmer. It reminds me of Chanel's Black Pearl, a little bit! Lol what an old post that was ;-) I thought this was really nice and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = slight shimmer - Ciate describe as it "pearlised"
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. Esse preto esta show amo.
    semana abençoada. Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice dark colour, glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Tuxedo is a great name for this. Are you happy with your calendar so far? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I liked it this one :-) So far yeah. Just annoying at the doublers though - had another one today :-O

      Delete
  3. That's a real nice grey.
    Well, let's not look at the pics we made 2 years ago. I feel the same if I have a look at my older post and may be in 2 years we'll feel the same about the pics we're presently taking ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Haha yeah *blushes* It is good to go back and look and see how we've developed and learned over the years! :-D

      You never know - let's revisit them in 2016 ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wow, really cute nail polish color.Many kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really does look a bit like Black Pearl... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that when I finished painting my nails! :-)

      Delete
  6. This looks niiiice! I love grey colours like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed this is a nice colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this kind of shades, awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. this reminds me of graphite! i really like the finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely finish and I like the colour too :-)

      Delete