About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 12 December 2014

Day 12 - Ciate Let It Snow



I put this on top of Rimmel Dancin' Queen. The last four photos are with the flash and the last photo is with a top coat!

This is easy to use and easy to apply. All you need to do is sprinkle it over a wet nail, tap off the excess glitter and let it dry. I tend to use a top coat to wet the nail and then quickly sprinkle the glitter over it. I have a small tub underneath so it collects the excess glitter and I can put in back into the bottle! I put a top coat over this and the holo effect didn't seem to be dulled at all. I think it's a really pretty holo glitter. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = as long as the base coat
Lasted well = 8/10 with top coat
Coats = sprinkle over
Finish = holo glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. рождественский маникюр!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah it's the perfect one for this time of year :-D

      Delete
  2. Ah cute!! So much holo sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I do like the holo sparkle :-)

      Delete
  3. UNhas maravilhosa arrasou bom final de semana
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like it! Thanks, you too :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a lovely sparkling silver :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, glitter, I love a good holographic glitter! Nice one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holo glitter is the best! It really is :-D

      Delete
  6. WOHOO - that is a lively and gorgeous glitter - I love it like in a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really - can't beat a lovely holo glitter :-D

      Delete
  7. so sparkly, so shiny. It looks really good on the red background- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I do like it on the red :-)

      Delete
  8. Wow! just so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely glitter with the holo looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely sparkling silver! ...Thx for sharing..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. both polishes are beautiful, and I really love how you paired them together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really and work so well together. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. love the holo! i should give loose glitter a try sometime i feel like you're able to get more glitter goodness on the nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah some are okay and some are just annoying lol! :-) This one is lovely :-)

      Delete