About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 29 December 2014

Zoya Stassi



This is easy to use, easy to apply and kinda slow drying (about 7 minutes a coat). It's a really pretty green with different iridescent glitters. I really liked this colour and it lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time =6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats =  2
Finish  = glitter and shimmery
Removal = tricky use the foil method and let soak for at least 2 minutes
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on you - I can imagine this in many gradients too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :-D Hehe you have a better imagination than me ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow very pretty!!!
    A new year always brings new dreams, new goals, new challenges, but old friends always remain.
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_5_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcela! Hope you have a great one :-D

      Delete
  3. YESS, this whole collection is completely beautiful and Stassi is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :-D So glad I got it! Thanks Liesl :-D

      Delete
  4. That's a real beautiful one. I like it too. However I prefer to layer it over black for it's colour clashes with my skin ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely is! Oh that sounds interesting over black - now you've got me thinking! :-)

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love the iridescent glitters in it, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, cheerful and full of joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah - and I thought a little festive too, perhaps ;-)

      Delete
  7. Wow that really is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good looking, but... not my colour. Sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh it's so nice and sparkly!! This is not a colour I would wear, but I can appreciate it on other people :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah sometimes things look better on others don't they! :-)

      Delete
  10. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  11. great mix of green! i think this one would look really nice layered too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be nice over certain colours! It does look good solo as well :-D

      Delete