About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 20 December 2014

Day 20 - Ciate Frozen Daydream



I put this on top of W7 Pink. I think it works well with the pink base! Although I was begninning to think - another glitter!!!!!!! The last 3 photos were taken with the flash.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. Just sprinkle over a wet nail and tap off the excess. I usually have a little tub that I do it over and tap the excess into then - then I can pour the rest back into the bottlle! It's a nice holo blue glitter with lots of sparkles. I put a top coat over this, but didn't get photos as the top coat dulled it down and it didn't look good at all.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = as long as the base
Lasted well = 8/10 with top coat
Coats = just sprinkle over
Finish = holo glitter
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 6.5/10 - not so keen on this one!

24 comments:

  1. These colors work really well together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination and what a gorgeous blue glitter.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They blue and pink work well together :-)

      Delete
  3. I love the combo - and it sure is super glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely glitter but Ciate should have put at least one in a clear base for a bigger surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These go so well together ~ love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sparkly and great coloured glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another bling bling! I would start mixing them with clear polish, how many powders are still there? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bling bling indeed! I know I really should lol! :-)

      Delete
  8. love the color! i agree there are a lot of glitters here! i didn't even realize that ciate had loose glitter in bottles like this before seeing your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much glitter this year. I don't mind a glitter polish not loose glitters though! Yeah I think they do it for the Advent Calendars :-)

      Delete