About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 13 December 2014

Day 13 - Ciate Silhouette



This is okay to use and okay to apply. The first coat is slightly streaky but the others after that are fine. Drying time seemed okay (4 minutes a coat). At first I thought it was a browny polish, but once on the nail it looked more red-like with a lovely shimmer. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. I like this one very much, this shimmer is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice and I do like that shimmer :-)

      Delete
  2. I love this one! The shimmer makes it so pretty and the colour is very classy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and the shimmer is so pretty :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, I did not like it in the bottle, but on nails it's stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I felt - thinking it was brown! Then wow on the nails :-)

      Delete
  4. Hola! yo no tengo ninguno de ciaté, son muy bonitos, este que nos muestra es ideal para navidad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :-) I have lots of Ciates :-) They have some lovely colours! Thanks :-)

      Delete
  5. Looks very pretty, vampy and elegant. Ananka, you grew longer nails, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is vampy yeah! They are quite long just now - this polish does make them look longer I think! Might have to cut them soon! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm finding it hard to do day to day things though - I won't cut them too short, just trim I think! :-)

      Delete
  6. LOVE colors like this and it pleases me when they're more red than brown, too. Also it sounds to me like Ciate needs to work on their formulas a bit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's an understatement - they really do!

      Yeah I do prefer the more red-like ones :-)

      Delete
  7. I do like the shimmer in this one - actually also the color - rather vampy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah both colour and shimmer are winners :-)

      Delete
  8. This is really WOW. Looks perfect on your nails :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampy and shimmery - two great things in a polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. It really does! Always makes a polish :-)

      Delete
  11. oooohhhh!!! love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! Dark, intense, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice! 3 great words to describe it :-)

      Delete
  13. nice classic color! on the nail it reminds me of a dark red wine... i really like the shimmer too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is really pretty - yeah it's like isn't it :-)

      Delete