About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 5 December 2014

Day 5 - Ciate Sloaney, Sweetie

I popped this on top of Max Factor Aqua Marine.


This is easy to use, easy to apply and you get really good coverage for one coat. It is quite slow drying though (5-6 mintues for the coat). I think it looks quite nice over the greeny base. I was actually quite surprised at how much I did like it! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = bar glitter
Removal = easy with tin foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)


****I noticed they have this Mini Mani Manor - yup the one I'm working from - in TK Maxx today when I was in. It is a lot cheaper than what I paid for it! ;-) ****

18 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks so nice ! It nicely matches the green base :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does - I was very happy with the result :-)

      Delete
  2. don't know why, but i really dislike this kind of polishes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, for ages I didn't like bar glitters either. I'm getting to like them - I think pairing them with a good base helps a lot :-)

      Delete
  3. wonderful, perfect for Christmas design, looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, it looks like a warm yet elegant sweater of this hairy type, I love such sweaters. When it comes to bar glitters, I have mixed feelings, it all depends on a nail polish. This one looks very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah I know the ones you mean - it really does :-) I have mixed feelings about the hairy nail look, but they really have been growing on me lately :-O Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. It looks nice, but I prefer bigger and less barglitters in a polish.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also not a big bar glitter fan, but I do like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I remembered :-) Thanks Maria, I thought it worked well :-D

      Delete
  7. It is a no no - I really don't like the bar glitters. There are exceptions, like H&M blue glitter, but no. No.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a funny one - a lot of people don't like bar glitters! And I was in that selection of people once, but they really have grown on me! :-)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yeah I was quite pleased with this one too :-) Thanks :-)

      Delete