About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar

Yup it's the time of year again! And I've bought it once again! I wonder how many doublers I will have this year......


12 comments:

  1. LOL I also think of the doubles - I remember last year so well...
    Gosh where did the last 12 months go by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah.. :-| fingers crossed!

      I know, really fast huh! :-D

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!! It doesn't matter for the doublers :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! It really is a fun calendar :-D

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute advent calendar! Hope you don't get duplicates again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of a nail polish advent calendar x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really cool. Better than other things I think! :-D

      Delete
  5. Sister also bought the calendar today.

    ReplyDelete