About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 9 - Ciate Nail File

A nail file....seriously! Well at least it's not a doubler. And I got photobombed again..... ;-)



I've photographed this next to my nail file that I've been using for many year now! I think my cat was very interested ;-) I'd have to say this was a pretty decent nail file. Really good quality and easy to use. I can see myself using it again.

As this isn't a polish, no point in rating this as I would normally rate polishes!

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had one and loved it. Of course I managed to sit on it and break it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - at least not a double - but I love good quality glass files, so I think you will use it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Yeah I was impressed. Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  4. It's not just a nail file, it's cat approved nail file, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh there's no nail polish this evening =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciate surprised me again :D
    Love the cat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great nail file. This is going to sound like a stupid question, but what is a doubler x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is :-)

      Hehe not at all. I've had the advent calendar for the last few years. So a doubler is one that I've seen in a previous calendar. Last years was really bad :-( and I've got so many of the same!

      Delete
  8. What a cute kitty! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah at least it's not a double! I love glass nail files... They're always handy to have around :) your cat is cute too hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad of that! I really did like it :-D

      Hehe yeah he is. Thanks :-D

      Delete