About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day 2 - Ciate Check Mate



I put this on top of Avon Go Fast Green!

This is okay to use, okay to apply and decent drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's more a case of dabbing on than painting, but it's easy enough! I think it looks nice over the green. I only swatched this so no idea if it lasted well!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time =8/10
Lasted well = N/A as swatched
Coats = dabbed on
Finish = square glitter
Removal = easy enough with foils
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. Que fofa adorei.
    Obrigada por visitar meu blog
    Tenho uma ótima 3ª feira!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this topper! Good night dear Ananka! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white glitters are always fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, what a funky glitter :D Nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is kind of fun, especially because of the square shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought that too! It's a bit different :-D

      Delete
  6. Love the top coat, looks so fun. Thx bunches for your well wishes, Ananka.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is pretty cool! Thanks Lenya :-D

      Delete
  7. Great glitter topper, I love square glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The squares are really cool aren't they! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. This is a gorgeours top. Love the combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo here, it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love the color combo :)
    This looks really lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :-D I'm so glad it turned out so well :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. I really love this!! I love black and white glitters and I love square glitter so this is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. It really does, especially over the the green! Thanks :-D

      Delete