About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 12 December 2015

Day 12 - Ciate A List



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying time (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a nice purple that I would say is slightly iridescent and has a subtle shimmer. I think it is nice. This lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shimmery and slightly iridescent!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

40 comments:

  1. I like colour shifting shimmers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acho linda esta cor.
    Obrigada pela visita
    Tenho um ótimo e alegre sábado!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love vampy polishes like these!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These vampy shade are always winners! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. I like that subtle shift - I don't think I have seen this Ciate before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd never heard of it either! I do like the shift :-)

      Delete
  5. It looks wonderful dear! Happy Sunday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a good Sunday, hope you did too :-D

      Delete
  6. Wow, this looked awesome on you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que lindas unhas amei a cor estar com tudo amei
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTTJlojHXF8
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this purple! I love the shimmer it has

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is really lovely isn't it! Thanks :-D

      Delete