About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 7 December 2015

Day 7 - Ciate Ahoy Sailor



This is okay to use, okay to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It is quite streaky on the first coat but does sort itself out on the second, thankfully! It's a nice enough blue. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use =7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. Awwwww all these nail polishes are tempting me a lot!!! :P They look all so pretty and shining! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah that will happen :-D Yeah. Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  2. I love this shade of blue. It's my favorite of the ones you have worn this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a good one. I think this one and Pom Pom so far are my favourites :-D

      Delete
  3. I love your Ciate swatches! This color is BEAUTIFUL and I want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki :-D It really a nice one :-D

      Delete
  4. Such a fresh and pretty shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fresh looking! Thanks Trishie :-D

      Delete
  5. Great post, Ananka=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice wintery shade, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like such shades of blue, you've probably noticed. It even looks porcelain-like, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice one! I guess it does a little - like fine china! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. It is very pretty, also for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lovely color!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love turquoise cremes like this! Not very unique but still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is unique but still nice! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. Love this color! Looks very fresh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not at all sailor colour, but still I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope you are right, but I agree! It's a nice one :-D

      Delete
  13. This is so my kind of colour, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete