About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 19 December 2015

Day 19 - Ciate Dangerous Affair

This is the first doubler in a while! This is from 2012 posted here: Dangerous Affair.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a really nice red colour. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jelly
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. It is so pretty that I'm not so preoccupied it is a doubler :P heheh!!! Godd night dear Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so true Marghe! It is a nice. Thanks :-D Goodnight xx

      Delete
  2. Lindo vermelho.
    Obrigada pela visita
    Tenho um ótimo e alegre sábado!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have Dangerous Affair! Adore the color! Great photos as always Ananka :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is a great one. Thanks John :-D

      Delete
  5. It's one of my favourites from this calendar so far. Very sexy and a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a sexy colour! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. It looks classical and nice! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect red for Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pity you got a duplicate... I recently bought a bunch of polish and didn't notice there were duplicates between the sets... 3 identical silvers :@ at least this is a nice classic red... Very wearable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, though this year hasn't been too bad for them! Thankfully! It is annoying isn't it! :-)

      Delete