About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Day 22 - Ciate Hutch



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It's an absolutely gorgeous red colour. Really, really nice. But I did get tip wear, lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. It's really nice to see Christmassy colours in this calendar. I like this shade of red too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really really nice red! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Oh wow....a stunning red! It is gorgeous looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a wonderful red! Thanks John :-D

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful shade of red, I like it a lot. I'd gladly wear such one. Actually I even wore such one yesterday, very similar to this of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful indeed! I do like such shades too! :-D

      Delete
  4. Love this beautiful and fierce red, Ananka. Merry Christmas.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lenya :-D Glad you like it.

      Merry Christmas to you :-D

      Delete
  5. Tip wear is annoying :( it is a gorgeous red though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is :-( It is gorgeous. Thanks :-D

      Delete