About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 3 December 2015

Day 3 - Ciate Pom Pom



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a pretty red. Looks nice. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. What a pretty red *__* Uniform and jelly!
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color, Ananka. looks gorge on your nails.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so nice. Thank Lenya glad you think so :-D

      Delete
  3. That shade of red makes me long for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is quite pretty - and I'm so happy you haven't found any doublets so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far! but one today.....! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. It's cute! Like a candy :) Yeah, and no dupes from last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look like candy! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. It is lovely. A simple red still takes a lot of beating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I know, they sure do! Thanks John :-D

      Delete
  7. Vermelhinho bonitinho.
    Gosto do vidro.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a lovely color :)
    Looks bright and festive and really lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely one :-D Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  9. This is a lovely red :) I love how shiny it is

    ReplyDelete