About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 6 December 2015

Day 6 - Ciate Snow Globe

Yet another doubler from 2013 this time: Snow Globe.



I put this over Barry M Black Grape.

This is okay to use, okay to apply and slowish drying (5-6 minutes a coat). It's really more a case of dabbing it on than painting. It is a nice iriedscent flakie polish and looks good over dark colours. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = dabbing
Finish = flakie
Removal = easy with foil method
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. Nooo not a dupe! But it's lovely; a broken glass effect has been very on time lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer those flakies, that do not require fishing. But it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks kinda cute, perfect for the season, tho.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The effect over black is very nice :)
    You have bought this calendar too may years now hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :-D

      Haha Maria I think that's my problem... ;-)

      Delete
  5. I love the Coco quote as well as the pretty topper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a good one for sure! And glad you like the topper :-D

      Delete
  6. These two polishes looked really pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ador flocados e este ficou lindo.
    Ă“tima semana para vc!
    Obrigada pela visita
    Beijos Coloridos!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! This topper is so perfect for dark colored polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ele Ă© lindo!!
    Amo flocados, mesmo que demore secar, eu amo!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah we can forgive the long drying time ;-)

      Delete
  10. Es precioso, se me parece a uno que tengo de catrice!!
    Muack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are quite common but good! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  11. :( no not a dupe! This is pretty though and would go well over a lot of colours... It's not very unique though so you probably have other iridescent flakies in your collection already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-( Now I've got two!!!! Yeah it is a nice flakie and you are right, would look great over a lot :-D thanks :-D

      Delete
  12. I have the same only with Avon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know the one you mean - it's nice :-D

      Delete