About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 15 - Ciate Birthday Blue



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). This is a really gorgeous blue and it did not stain - yah! Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = jewel toned kinda!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 8.5/10 :-)

34 comments:

  1. Wooooow!!! That's super pretty! *__*
    Goodnight!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great blue! Thanks Marghe. Goodnight x

      Delete
  2. I have such trouble with blue polish staining. It's nice to hear this one does not! Great color too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah such a gorgeous one with no staining. Good news all round! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Esse azul é tudo de bom amei
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r34Wc33xns
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this shade of blue a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for not staining - such shades like to do this. Lovely shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do!! It really is, thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. It is really nice that it didn't stain, gorgeous blues like this often do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, thankfully this one didn't :-D

      Delete
  7. Uow!
    Lindo!!
    Já gosto desde o vidrinho, todos que mostrou são umas gracinhas.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice bright cobalt blue shimmer... Reminds me of China Glaze Frostbite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a bit like that. I did love Frostbite a lot :-D

      Delete
  9. i'm always in a mood for blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this one is lovely and bright x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really nice colour, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete