About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 14 December 2015

Day 14 - Ciate Raspberry Collins



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a really nice pinky colour. Really pretty! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

32 comments:

  1. Adoro cor de rosa.
    Obrigada por visitar meu blog
    Tenho uma ótima 2ª feira!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty :) How are the brushes in these minis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Yeah they are really good - easy to use and give decent coverage :-D

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I thought I was done with pinks. Apperently not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! There is something nice about this one :-D

      Delete
  4. Such a bright and cheerful pink, like a candy - sure I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful girly colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah really girly! Glad you like it, thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. Oooh this color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this kind of berry pink - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Perfect color for spring and summer.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally I'm back dear Ananka I missed some days! Btw this is a super pretty colour but I would wear it in summer :P
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marghe :-D Yeah it really is the ideal summer polish. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Really nice bright pink! Not that unique but it has a good formula :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's a beautiful colour <3

    ReplyDelete