About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 20 December 2015

Day 20 - Ciate Nail Gym




This is a treatment. I wasn't quite sure about it, apparently makes the nails stronger! And can also be used as a base coat. So that's what I did and used it with Avon Graphite.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1-2 minutes a coat). It does feel nice on the nails, quite hard to explain LOL! Had to say it did work well as a base coat.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = N/A as treatment
Coats = 1
Finish = base coat
Removal = easy enough I'm sure
Overall = 8/10 as a base
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

20 comments:

  1. I never use a base coat, i'm thinking it may be a good idea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I always use one and think it's a good thing :-D

      Delete
  2. This is a neat polish treatment. If I ever actually use a base coat this would be it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this would be ideal for sure! Thanks Nikki :-D

      Delete
  3. Boa dica.
    Obrigada pela visita
    Tenho uma ótima 2ª feira!
    Beijos Coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...interesting. So curious about this. I think I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny and good name for a nail treatment! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it really is a great name! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you like it and it feels nice when you wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's hard to explain, but it really did! :-D

      Delete
  7. Cor linda de esmalte amei, uma semana abençoada para você e familia FELIZ NALTAL.
    Novo vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r34Wc33xns
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. A base coat is always good to have - but I prefer polishes in a calendar LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! Not these darn treatments lol ;-)

      Delete
  9. Haha I think all nail Polish feels nice on my nails now XD before when I didn't paint my nails often I remember the polish feeling really cold on my nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah you might be right :-D I think I'm so used to having it on now lol! :-D

      Delete