About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 28 December 2015

Orly Be Daring

Hello all, I'm back again. Had a few days from blogging. Hope you all had a great Christmas :-D



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 minutes a coat). It's a bright purple with a kinda rubbery matte finish. I think it looks really nice. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time=  8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = neon rubbery matte
Removal = N/A as put glitter on, but I think it would be easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = TK Maxx

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

42 comments:

  1. I think this looks super cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :) kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda unhas arrasou na cor amei, tenha uma semana abençoada,
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44dbnHrYIP4
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really lovely :)
    I have three Orly polishes and I really like them all :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice! I do like Orlys a lot :-D

      Delete
  5. It is beautiful - and the finish is cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do like the finish too! Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  6. Great shade and finish. My type.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! that's an amazing color, Ananka.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this shade is perfect and it has my favorite finish ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great colour and finish. Thanks dear :-D

      Delete
  9. выглядит шикарно!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Ananka! It is a nice colour to start the year although you posted it few days ago :)
    I didn't know you had food allergies, my sister has a lot of them too.
    Do you have allergy to the pets? I hope that no because I know you love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Hehe I know :-D

      Milk/lactose and gluten/wheat are the main ones! Thankfully not, since I'm pretty much living with a zoo ;-)

      Delete
  11. Intresting but not my color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can understand why some people maybe not like it! :-)

      Delete
  12. I don't personally care for rubbery finishes but I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a nice colour. I'm quite partial to them I must admit :-D

      Delete