About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day 1 - Ciate Heirloom



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying (5-6 minutes a coat). Make sure there is plenty of polish on the brush for good coverage. It's a really nice iridescent colour with flashes of pinks and browns and coppers. Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = iridescent
Removal = easy enough
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! That's the advent calendar???? I'd really like to try this too but can't find it here....!!!
    The nail polish is a love :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really cool isn't it! A nail polish advent calendar :-D

      It is a nice one! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. Ah, it's the first of December and time to open the calendars! I like this first one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know I cannot believe it's the time again....lol! Thanks :-D

      Delete
    2. Hehe :D
      It's a subtle one :) I like it.

      Delete
    3. It is! Glad you do! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. This is such an interesting polish! The iridescent colours in it are perfect for fall too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do like the iridescent ones a lot! Yeah it is! thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Very pretty...love those flashes of colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many different colours it's cool! Thanks John :-D

      Delete
  5. I have this one and like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu gostei muito.
    O vidrinho é lindo!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look great in the bottle! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Unhas encantadoras arrasou na cor
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color effect here, it reminds me of the Barry M Aquarium colors x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's like that! I remember your post! I do like those types :-D

      Delete
  9. I have heard so much about this specific nail polish :)
    It is really stunning :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Yeah it's got a nice shift! I like that about it :-D

      Delete