About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 24 December 2015

Day 24 - Ciate Rom Com Rouge

The end of another advent calendar! It's been good :-) There was only a few doublers and a few treatments and glitters. And I've liked a good few of the colours :-)

Merry Christmas to one and all.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It's a nice red glitter and I wanted to show it solo! I'm thinking it would look good over a white! Very festive! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with foil method, just let it soak for a few minutes
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Selfridges

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

26 comments:

  1. Oh yes, over a white it would be Christmas-like and festive. Or over green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would be and a green too! Thanks Aneta :-D

      Delete
  2. That's a real Christmas glitter - nice over more colors...
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the ideal one! Thanks Maria :-D

      Delete
  3. What a great way to finish a Christmas calendar! Great red glitter :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my thinking too! Was quite pleased with it! :-D

      Delete
  4. Wow ! This is very pretty ! Merry Xmas dear Ananka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear friend!!!!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty, I love it, perfect for the last day of the calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice red glitter! Hope you had a good Christmas ananka! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, hope you had a great one too! Yeah it's a nice little glitter, thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. I love it! I don't think I've seen Ciate do a glitter like this before so it's nice to see something different from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it a good glitter and from Ciate too! I'd agree. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. I have the same but Golden Rose Jolly Jevels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the GR Jolly Jewels is a good series. I don't have them though, they don't sell them in Scotland! :-)

      Delete
  10. not a fan of it over nude/nothing, but I agree, it would look fabulous over white!

    ReplyDelete